[ANN] phoenix.rb

Ara.T.Howard

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its next meeting on Thursday, May
12, 2005.

Time: 7:00 PM
Place: Coffee Plantation
7366 East Shea Boulevard
Scottsdale, AZ
480-596-8122

b.square unless b.there?

i used to hang out at the tempe plantation all the time! happy hour lattes
before bike rides...

cheers.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| renunciation is not getting rid of the things of this world, but accepting
| that they pass away. --aitken roshi

Ara.T.Howard

You still a Zonie?

nope. boulder, colorado.