[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.0.3 beta

Jamis Buck

Here's another lovely edition of the SQLite/Ruby 2 beta series. This
fixes a nasty little memory leak that caused segfaults and other
uglinesses when certain errors occured.

No Windows binary release yet, but look for one to be posted soon.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby

I'm thinking this may be the last beta release of SQLite/Ruby 2. I'll
wait a week for any more wish-list items or bug reports, and if none are
forthcoming I'll release 2.1 just before RubyConf.

Which means: if you have any wish-list items or bug reports you'd like
to see addressed before 2.1, voice them now! I'll be taking a break from
active development on SQLite/Ruby once 2.1 is out, so that I can focus
on some neglected projects of mine (*cough* Net::SSH *cough*).

Enjoy!

--
Jamis Buck
(e-mail address removed)