any references to motorola A925 ?

Christopher Altmann

Hello!

Yes, I know, I'm wrong, but this seems to be the only
group with any reference to programming on the motorola A925
still alive.
All other groups semm to be extinct or dead by now.
I know this is an old handset, but slowly starting to develop
on handsets at all, I thought I'd give it a try.
I tried to post a question in the motodev-forum, where I
downloaded the SDK, but the question has been rejected
(something like "handset too old"). Great!
Anyone out there, knowing where the "old" motorola (symbian)
gurus are hanging around?
Since I'm almost sure my problem has nothing to do with
java itself, I refrain from asking it here, I really
don't want to annoy anyone.
Thanks for any hints.
bye
Chris