anyone can help me?

--

following this script:
---------------------------------

<script type="text/javascript">

function mount()
{

var s="http://??????/???????=XXXX";
top.frames['right'].location.href=s.replace(/XXXX/i,document.forms[0].elements['field'].value);

}

</script>
------------------------------

I've created a page with an Iframe
and a <form> (cascade links [with
onchange="mount()] that automatically open the link in the frame
every
time I click one link.

But I would like it to be opened in a new page and I think I should change the
"top.frames ['right']".

I think with a "window.open ['_blank']" but does not work.

I'm a beginner on Javascript. Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale.​

Luuk

anyone can help me?

--

following this script:
---------------------------------

<script type="text/javascript">

function mount()
{

var s="http://??????/???????=XXXX";
top.frames['right'].location.href=s.replace(/XXXX/i,document.forms[0].elements['field'].value);

}

</script>
------------------------------

I've created a page with an Iframe
and a <form> (cascade links
[with onchange="mount()] that automatically open the link in the frame
every time I click one link.

But I would like it to be opened in a new page and I think I should
change the "top.frames ['right']".

I think with a "window.open ['_blank']" but does not work.

I'm a beginner on Javascript. Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale.

Pasquale

anyone can help me?

--

following this script:
---------------------------------

<script type="text/javascript">

function mount()
{

var s="http://??????/???????=XXXX";
top.frames['right'].location.href=s.replace(/XXXX/i,document.forms[0].elements['field'].value);

}

</script>
------------------------------

I've created a page with an Iframe
and a <form> (cascade links
[with onchange="mount()] that automatically open the link in the frame
every time I click one link.

But I would like it to be opened in a new page and I think I should
change the "top.frames ['right']".

I think with a "window.open ['_blank']" but does not work.

I'm a beginner on Javascript. Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale.

Thank you soo much...

I've modified the script
Now work well and is fully customizable.. Thanks again :)