Anyone can help me?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Pasquale, Nov 5, 2011.

  1. Pasquale

    Pasquale Guest

    anyone can help me?

    --

    following this script:
    ---------------------------------

    <script type="text/javascript">

    function mount()
    {

    var s="http://??????/???????=XXXX";
    top.frames['right'].location.href=s.replace(/XXXX/i,document.forms[0].elements['field'].value);

    }

    </script>
    ------------------------------

    I've created a page with an Iframe
    and a <form> (cascade links [with
    onchange="mount()] that automatically open the link in the frame
    every
    time I click one link.

    But I would like it to be opened in a new page and I think I should change the
    "top.frames ['right']".

    I think with a "window.open ['_blank']" but does not work.

    I'm a beginner on Javascript. Anyone can help me?

    Thanks in advance
    Pasquale.​

    Pasquale, Nov 5, 2011

  2. Pasquale

    Luuk Guest

    Luuk, Nov 5, 2011

  3. Pasquale

    Pasquale Guest

    Thank you soo much...

    I've modified the script
    Now work well and is fully customizable.. Thanks again :)

    Pasquale, Nov 5, 2011