    It would be nice if the tool is a plug-in to Eclipse and/or NetBeans.

    Thanks!

    Arne

    Arne Styve, May 3, 2005

  2. Arnaud Berger, May 3, 2005

  3. Arne Styve

    Arne Styve Guest

    Hi Arnaud,

    Thanks for your tip, but I know about this list.

    The problem with that list is that tools that claim to be free, turns out to
    be a free trail, or a very limited version of the tool. Hence my question
    still stands.

    Thanks anyway.

    Regards
    Arne

    Arne Styve, May 4, 2005
  4. Arne Styve

    Wayne Guest

    Try ArgoUML: http://argouml.tigris.org/

    -Wayne

    Wayne, May 5, 2005
  5. Arne Styve

    Arne Styve Guest

    Hi Wayne,

    Thanks for your tip.

    Absolutely a tool to consider for lectures.

    However, might look a littlebit too lightweigth at the first glance...

    Thanks again !

    Regards
    Arne Styve

    Arne Styve, May 6, 2005
  6. Arne Styve

    Hal Rosser Guest

    Try these 2 free versions:
    ArgoUML
    and
    Poseidon
    Between the 2 you can have 2-way conversion - java to UML and UML to Java

    Hal Rosser, May 8, 2005
  7. Arne Styve

    Arne Styve Guest

    Thanks Hal,

    Have looked at Poseidon, and the free version does not support Java to UML,
    only UML to Java. (unless I've missed out on something ?)

    Regards
    Arne

    Arne Styve, May 10, 2005
  8. Arne Styve

    Hal Rosser Guest

    Look at my post again -
    My suggestion was Poseidon AND ArgoUML (free versions)
    Poseidon does UML to Java (not both)
    and
    ArgoUML does Java to UML (not both)
    between the 2 of them you've got both