Anyone using the TimingAnalyzer

chewie54

Hello All,

Back in the 2002, I was developing a program called the
TimingAnalyzer. Below is a copy of an announcement made
on this forum back then.

I was wondering if anyone has been using it since then or what
programs your are using to do timing diagrams?

Regards,
Dan Fabrizio

The TimingAnalyzer can be used to draw timing diagrams and
check for timing problems in digital systems. The diagrams
can be included in word processing documents, printed, or
saved as image files.

Signals, clocks, buses, logic gate functions, counters,
shift registers, delays, constraints, arithmetic functions,
statebars, and text labels can be easily added using the GUI.

Part libraries are saved in text files so the user can easily
add new parts, delays, constraints, or completely
new libraries. The timing diagram is also saved as text so it
can easily be distributed or modified.

It was written using Java with the intention of being a single source
cross-platform application. I'm testing it in Windows and Linux.

Mike Treseler

chewie54 said:
I was wondering if anyone has been using it since then or what
programs your are using to do timing diagrams?

Modelsim.

-- Mike Treseler