Application cause "Service Unavailable" and server to stop responding

Si

Hi,

I'm working on a small project - a website with some access to DBs,
etc.
On my dev PC, all works fine.

But on the hosting machine, after a short while, I get "Service
Unavailable" and the website stops responding.
Then, I need to open a "ticket" at the hosting company and wait till
they restart the application.

According to them, what the see in the log is :
"This web site has its own application pool and the app pool is
crashing. It is throwing debug messages that an unhandled exception
occured. there is no additional info"

Usually in case of "unhandled excpetion", I can see the error
according to the "customErrors mode" settings in the "web.config"
file, but in this case I dont see any error, just the server get
stuck.

Is there any suggestion how to solve this problem ?
Does it imply some kind of a deadlock ?

My problem is that I cant debug it, and every time the server hangs It
can take hours till I get service from the hosting company, and on
that time the website is down.

Thanks for any help,
Si.