Application Server Unavailable

gyoder

I've spent several days trying to overcome the "Application Server
Unavailable" error after I've moved my webservice from my laptop to the
server.

The server is running Windows Server 2000, IIS v5.0 and frameworks 2.0.

I've searched google and tried most of the suggestions that I could find
related to this error but without success.

tom

have you tried looking a the Properties window for the Folder? Open up the IIS manager, Navigate to the folder. Right click for properties, then check the ASP .NEt tab. In there I think you can specify 1.1 or 2.0 for the folder.

DOh, i see your running II5.0 Well, see if this option is available to you.