ApplicationID

Guest

Dear Friends,

I was just wondering if there was a method by which I can get/check the
existancy of an Application (aspnet_Applications table) in ASP.NET 2.0 using
the applicationID instead of the ApplicationName? In essence, I want to pass
the ApplicationID instead of the ApplicationName and veryify whether it
exists or not. I want to do this so users of our system who sign up for our
subscription service cannot guess the name of the application they will have
access to. Is there any built in way to check whether an Application exists
using either the name or the id?

Regards,

Giovanni