Are there any tools like castor, but for VB??

James Turner

I'm looking for a tool like castor or JABX (ie that can create objects
from an XSD schema), except I need it to create visual basic objects.
I've seen a few tools that create C++ code, and I could use them at a
push but I'd rather use VB.

Cheers James

Paul Yearsley

HI James

We are using a data binding product from Liquid Technologies, It
generates code for C++, Java, C# & VB6. We use it to generate C++
code, and it works well for that, however I've not tested the VB6
output. If you use it, let me know how you get on.

Cheers Paul