    webpage. Is there any script that achieve this?

    Thanks,
    Jen

    jen tran, Jun 1, 2005

  2. jen tran

    alu Guest

    The solution may depend on how long these "article" are, how many there are,
    and if they are on separate web pages.
    Could you provide these + any more details?
    -alu

    alu, Jun 1, 2005

  3. jen tran

    Randy Webb Guest

    What? No more rewards?

    Randy Webb, Jun 1, 2005
  4. jen tran

    Randy Webb Guest

    Totally irrelevant. This has been discussed (in different scenarios) in
    this group many many times and it has *never* relied on how long
    anything was.

    Randy Webb, Jun 2, 2005