Articles randomly display each day!

jen tran

Hello,

I'd like to have my articles to be displayed randomly every day on my
webpage. Is there any script that achieve this?

Thanks,
Jen

alu

jen tran said:
Hello,

I'd like to have my articles to be displayed randomly every day on my
webpage. Is there any script that achieve this?

Thanks,
Jen

The solution may depend on how long these "article" are, how many there are,
and if they are on separate web pages.
Could you provide these + any more details?
-alu

Randy Webb

jen said:
Hello,

I'd like to have my articles to be displayed randomly every day on my
webpage. Is there any script that achieve this?
Yes.

Thanks,
Jen

What? No more rewards?

Randy Webb

alu said:
The solution may depend on how long these "article" are, how many there are,
and if they are on separate web pages.
Could you provide these + any more details?

Totally irrelevant. This has been discussed (in different scenarios) in
this group many many times and it has *never* relied on how long
anything was.