    gave it the name and password of the administrator as prompted but it just
    can't connect. I have set up debugging in IIS. Any sugguestions?

    Bill

    News.Microsoft.com, Dec 6, 2006

  2. News.Microsoft.com

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    First, it's a database issue, no need to crosspost to the general
    group. Followups reset.

    How do you know it can't connect to the database? Then tell us. An
    error message is easier to diagnose than your impression of a symptom.
    As for the admin account/password, when does it prompt? Show your
    code.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 13, 2006