ASP application does not recognize the latest framework verision (3.5)

Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hello guys,

I developed a c# website / application, and it works fine in the development machine, however after I deployed the files on the server it gave me some errors that it should not give, like it does not recognize some keywords and properties of objects.... and it show me that it uses framework 2.0.5 instead framework 3.5 which was the development framework...... the server does have framework 3.5 and the website was developed using visual studio 2008 sp1

My question is: how to make the application chooses to use framework 3.5 instead of 2.0.5?