ASP caught this Error Soap Fault: The [RequestBuffer] parameter is not specified

Brian

We have an ASP program we are testing. So far only 1
machine gets this error. Any suggestions where to look,
in order to debug this error?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ASP caught this Error Soap Fault: The [RequestBuffer]
parameter is not specified.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

With just a custom error message, and absolutely no code, it's going to be
extremely difficult for anyone else to troubleshoot this for you.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

But if we have no idea what the code does, or what line of code causes that
error (which is not a standard windows or ASP error, but rather one from the
application), we still have absolutely no way to help you.

Brian said:
works fine on all machines, except 1 - I would think it
would be an issue with that machine, not the code

(inside network, outside network, dial-up, dsl, different
users - it all works, so .... without posting 1MB of asp
pages I was hoping for some clues - I can think of two
things that may be different on that machine)

1) ie settings (ie 6 SP1, W2K Pro SP 3)
2) windows update (was down this morning when we went to
install sp's)

Anyone - any ideas?

.