Event ID: 9
Date: 09/07/2004
Time: 09:29:25
User: N/A
Computer: xxxxx
Warning: File /Include/Connexion/OuvreConnexion.asp Line 3
Circular dependency between types/modules.
.. .
For additional information specific to this message please
visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Active Server Pages
Event Category: None
Event ID: 9
Date: 09/07/2004
Time: 09:29:08
User: N/A
Computer: xxxxx
Warning: File
d:\yyyy\INFODOC\CONSULTATION\ACCUEIL\../Include/Connexion/O
uvreConnexion.asp Line 3 Circular dependency between
types/modules.
.. .
For additional information specific to this message please
visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:

Patrice

Never saw this but you I would say you have something such as :
- a.asp includes b.asp
- b.asp includes a.asp
resulting in an endless reference "loop" (actually IIS detects this
situation).

Patrice

Evelyne Germain

Here is the content of OuvreConnexion.asp
<%
Dim Cnx
Set Cnx = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")

Cnx.ConnectionString = Session("Cnx")
Cnx.ConnectionTimeout = 60
Cnx.CommandTimeout = 60
Cnx.Open
%>
and the beginning of d:\yyyy\INFODOC\CONSULTATION\ACCUEIL\accueil.asp
<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Session.asp" -->
<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Connexion/OuvreConnexion.asp" -->
<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Fonctions.asp" -->
<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Ergonomie/MenuStatique.asp" -->

Regards, Evelyne

Ray at

Your file is trying to include itself:

<!-- #INCLUDE FILE="../Include/Connexion/OuvreConnexion.asp" -->

Ray at work