    The two machines are not in the same domain. I saw some people's
    question but not suitable for me,their machine are in the same domain.
    They can assign permission to do the job. Can any one help me? thanks.

    wenfu cho, Jun 25, 2004

  2. wenfu cho

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    If you can't get permission to copy a file, no ASP code will ever
    help. You need to provide a way to get permission across domains.
    That's a Windows administration function, not an ASP programming one.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jun 25, 2004

  3. wenfu cho

    wenfu cho Guest

    I have ever changed the copy action to .bat file. It worked well in Dos
    prompt. While triger from ASP, it can't access the share drive.
    Unfortunatily, our secondary machine did not join any domain.

    wenfu cho, Jun 28, 2004