Asp.net 2.0 LoginControl with custom SQL server database

Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
have just started to learn asp.net 2.0. And really liked the additional controls provided in new asp. I would like to use Login control with my custom database rather than the default database. Now is there a way to integrate the new login control with ones own database..Authentication has been set at form level. Now I have no clue how to access the username textbox within login control. And once the user has been identified manually how to change the anonymoustemplate to LoggedInTemplate?? Any help or tutorial which explains these controls with the custom made database would be great...

Thanks..

Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
login controls in ASP.net

login controls in ASP.net
www*forum.visionarysoft.com/showthread.php?login-controls-in-ASP-net#.UGaOUU2HvDU

replace * with .