ASP.NET 2.0 MasterPage renders blank?

K B

Hi, I created a simple MasterPage, then created a content page. I've
checked that my MasterPage HTML is correct, but when I run the content
page, I get a blank page in IE. My content page is simply two
placeholders and a label control. TIA, Kit

<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master"
AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="MainMenu.aspx.vb" Inherits="MainMenu"
title="Untitled Page" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphMenu"
Runat="Server">
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphMain"
Runat="Server">
<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label>
</asp:Content>

Christopher Reed

But what else did you put in this ASPX file? Plus, what do you have in your
script block/code-behind?

K B

I had added a sitemap control but did not bind it to any datasource.
For some reason, my page just didn't like that. Once I added the
datasource, all was well.

Thanks for answering!

Kit