    Runat="Server">
    <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label>
    </asp:Content>

    K B, May 10, 2006

  2. But what else did you put in this ASPX file? Plus, what do you have in your
    script block/code-behind?

    Christopher Reed, May 18, 2006

  3. K B

    K B Guest

    I had added a sitemap control but did not bind it to any datasource.
    For some reason, my page just didn't like that. Once I added the
    datasource, all was well.

    Thanks for answering!

    Kit

    K B, May 18, 2006