asp.net 2.0 wizard question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by rob merritt, Apr 29, 2005.

  1. rob merritt

    rob merritt Guest

    I have a asp.net 2.0 form wizard and I have been having a hard time to
    get each step identified nuemenrically. For instance using on page
    load or
    in each of these situations the output is the index # of the previous
    form until I refresh then the index lines up any idea how to arive at
    step 5 out of 0->9 and be surwe that it is step 5?

    void Wizard1_PreviousButtonClick(object sender,
    WizardNavigationEventArgs e)
    {
    Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");

    void Wizard1_NextButtonClick(object sender, WizardNavigationEventArgs
    e)
    {
    Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");

    void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");

    rob merritt, Apr 29, 2005