asp.net 2.0 wizard question

rob merritt

I have a asp.net 2.0 form wizard and I have been having a hard time to
get each step identified nuemenrically. For instance using on page
load or
in each of these situations the output is the index # of the previous
form until I refresh then the index lines up any idea how to arive at
step 5 out of 0->9 and be surwe that it is step 5?

void Wizard1_PreviousButtonClick(object sender,
WizardNavigationEventArgs e)
{
Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");

void Wizard1_NextButtonClick(object sender, WizardNavigationEventArgs
e)
{
Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");

void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Response.Write(this.Wizard1.ActiveStepIndex.ToString() + "<BR>");