ASP.Net application session timeouts in 20 minutes

Guest

Hi,

I have an ASP.Net application, actually it's a modification of ASP.Net
Portal starter kit. I am trying to change session timeout to go beyond 20
minutes. I have the following in the web.config file:
<sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="false" timeout="720"/>

Does not work at all, session timeout after 20 minutes. I also tried to
modified session timeout from IIS manager, does not work either. What can I
try next?

TIA