Event ID: 1003
Date: 2/18/2006
Time: 1:30:47 AM
User: N/A
Computer: CCRANE
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 3404) was recycled because it was suspected to be
in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending
requests in the last 180 seconds. This timeout may be adjusted using
the <processModel responseDeadlockInterval> setting in machine.config.

We have checked just about every application on this server to make
sure that nothing is taking place at this time. I was able to create a
couple dmp files by following the <a href
="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/dbgch03.asp">Production
Debugging for .NET Framework Applications</a> from Microsoft and got a
lot of good data, but I'm unable to determine what seems to be the
problem.

We have several threads that have the same identical problem which
lists a subroutine in our .NET application that updates a row in the
SQL Server 2000 SP4 Database when a customer completes an order, or
drops the shopping cart (which I thinks is happenning). I know that
this subroutine is not the pitfall since it's at work all day long just
fine. Has anyone encountered this issue and found a fix?

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP

You've probably checked, but make sure Index server, an anti-virus scanner,
a backup utility or something like that isn't running at the time. It may
have started long before and just gets to messing with your Web DLL around
12:30.