Event ID: 1003
Date: 11/29/2005
Time: 10:59:41 AM
User: N/A
Computer: GTINFOKIT
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 5332) was recycled because it was suspected to be
in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending
requests in the last 180 seconds. This timeout may be adjusted using
the <processModel responseDeadlockInterval> setting in machine.config.

1) Is there any hotfixes/service pack for .NET 1.1 that resolves this?
2) Is there anyway that I can trace what the PID ## is? So that we
could look back at the code?
3) We would want to change the DeadlockInterval bec it will only be
prolonging the "hang" state of the client and eventually having a
"Server Application Unavailable" dispalyed to them.
4) I'm thinking of instaling Service Pack 1 for the .NET 1.1 , think it
would help?
5) I have Embarcadero DBArtisan and I can monitor Locks & Blocking
Locks. If you say DeadLock, is this a Blocking Lock to the MS SQL 2000
Prod Database Server ?
6) Any IIS Configuration we can change to help prevent or lessen this?

Thanks,
Henry :)