ASP.Net, using firefox of MAC to browse problem, very slow!

Jack

To who may concern:
We've built an asp.net application, and it is ok in IE/Firefox on PC,
but it is very slow in firefox on MAC, is there any solution about
this?

Thanks in advance!
Jackfan.

Bruno Alexandre

bandwith problem in the Mac part?

I can run my application well iunder MAc

safari, opera, ie and firefox...

Jackfan

Jack said:
To who may concern:
We've built an asp.net application, and it is ok in IE/Firefox on PC,
but it is very slow in firefox on MAC, is there any solution about
this?

Thanks in advance!
Jackfan.

Thanks for your reply.
Would you tell me what is bandwith problem?

Jackfan

Bruno Alexandre said:
bandwith problem in the Mac part?

I can run my application well iunder MAc

safari, opera, ie and firefox...

Unfortunately, bandwidth problem should be the key in this case.