asp.net validation controls not showing error message in Windows 2003with IIS 6.0

nRk

Hi,

I am working on asp.net 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005. My asp.net
project contains one Masterpage.

I exposed my asp.net project in my machine (Windows XP with IIS 5.1)
and access using "http://localhost/[applicationname]..."

In user registration form I included validation controls (Required,
comparer, ..) in my machine validation controls showing error messages
without any problem when wrong / no data given.

But when I exposed same application in server Windows 2003 Server
with IIS 6.0 having .net framework 2.0 , sometime validation controls
not showing "error messages" simply showing empty string but the form
is not submiting.

Is there any solution please let know soon.

Thanks in advance....!

nRk

[...]

I googled regarding the issue, this will occur when validation
controls are placed in user control which is placed in updatepanel.

The solution and explanation can be found at this link

http://blogs.msdn.com/mattgi/archive/2007/01/23/asp-net-ajax-validators.aspx

Thanks
nrk