Problem with IIS 6.0 and ASP.Net 1.1

nitinsharma717

Hi,

I have a web application developed in ASP.Net 1.1 and this application
runs on IIS 6.0. Some time back we got one issue, that is the clients
were not able to see anything on the browser and the progress bar was
just moving. This was resolved once we reset the IIS. When IIS logs
were checked they were showing as if everything is working fine, so we
could not locate the problem.
The same server is having around 4 more applications which never had
this issue. All the applications are windows authentication enabled. If
i see the difference between these applications, it is just the
application which got this issue has role based access and
impersonation is set to true, were as all other application on the same
server do not have role based access and impersonation is false.
Application pool has been created for all the web applications under
Network Service account and it resets itself so as to avoid these kind
of issues.
When we checked the event log it has shown that application pool was
trying to reset but it was unable to do as an error occured at that
time.
Can anyone help me in locating why this problem has occured and what is
the solution for this issue ?

Thanks in advance,
Nitin