ASP.NET Video Chat Tool

Bhavesh

Hi Experts,

WRT above subject i would like to know that which Third party tool
provides hassle free video chat with excellent quality

Actually i have requirement to add chat/video chat facility in my
website..(C#.NET)

I have read one forum from this URL

http://forums.asp.net/p/185841/981469.aspx#981469

& i think that it will take much time & more R&D for implementing this
concept.

So where to go ...... pls kindly suggest..

Thanks,
Regard,
Bhavesh

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Bhavesh,

I suppose the Silverlight will be the ideal technology for this

Recommend to start from Silverlight Streaming http://silverlight.live.com/

---
WBR,

B> Hi Experts,
B>
B> WRT above subject i would like to know that which Third party tool
B> provides hassle free video chat with excellent quality
B>
B> Actually i have requirement to add chat/video chat facility in my
B> website..(C#.NET)
B>
B> I have read one forum from this URL
B>
B> http://forums.asp.net/p/185841/981469.aspx#981469
B>
B> & i think that it will take much time & more R&D for implementing
B> this concept.
B>
B> So where to go ...... pls kindly suggest..
B>
B> Thanks,
B> Regard,
B> Bhavesh

Bhavesh

Hi Michael

Thanks for quick reply,,, Silverlight is ok for Streaming video..but i
want the thrid party tools which provides VIDEO CHAT functionality. &
which i want to integrate in my C#.NET Website.

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Bhavesh,

Btw, why not to use Live Messenger API for this? http://dev.live.com/messenger/
It provides all necessary functionality

---
WBR,

B> Hi Michael
B>
B> Thanks for quick reply,,, Silverlight is ok for Streaming video..but
B> i want the thrid party tools which provides VIDEO CHAT functionality.
B> & which i want to integrate in my C#.NET Website.
B>
B> Thanks,
B> Bhavesh

Bhavesh

Again thanks michael,

But in my site there is a requirement of using User-id of our own ,not
windows live id..

I mean we do not want to use Windows live id in Video CHAT...instead
we want to allow user to use ID created by themselves on our site...

So for this reason I can't use your suggested option..though many
thanks for your suggestion..

let me know if you know any other gr8 Third PArty VIDEO CHAT tool,
easily integratable in webapplication..

Regards,
Bhavesh

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Bhavesh,

I'd recommend to look at http://www.componentsource.com/ - it's central place
where all commecial components are published

---
WBR,

B> Again thanks michael,
B>
B> But in my site there is a requirement of using User-id of our own
B> ,not windows live id..
B>
B> I mean we do not want to use Windows live id in Video CHAT...instead
B> we want to allow user to use ID created by themselves on our site...
B>
B> So for this reason I can't use your suggested option..though many
B> thanks for your suggestion..
B>
B> let me know if you know any other gr8 Third PArty VIDEO CHAT tool,
B> easily integratable in webapplication..
B>
B> Regards,
B> Bhaves

Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
C# code for random video chat website.

Hello Guys,

i want to add a random chat on my asp.net project so can anyone help me plzz...

provide links or code for that.....in advance thx