ASP.NET Video Chat Tool

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bhavesh, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    Hi Experts,

    WRT above subject i would like to know that which Third party tool
    provides hassle free video chat with excellent quality

    Actually i have requirement to add chat/video chat facility in my
    website..(C#.NET)

    I have read one forum from this URL

    http://forums.asp.net/p/185841/981469.aspx#981469

    & i think that it will take much time & more R&D for implementing this
    concept.

    So where to go ...... pls kindly suggest..

    Thanks,
    Regard,
    Bhavesh

    Bhavesh, Mar 4, 2008

  2. Hello Bhavesh,

    I suppose the Silverlight will be the ideal technology for this

    Recommend to start from Silverlight Streaming http://silverlight.live.com/

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 4, 2008

  3. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    Hi Michael

    Thanks for quick reply,,, Silverlight is ok for Streaming video..but i
    want the thrid party tools which provides VIDEO CHAT functionality. &
    which i want to integrate in my C#.NET Website.

    Thanks,
    Bhavesh

    Bhavesh, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Hello Bhavesh,

    Btw, why not to use Live Messenger API for this? http://dev.live.com/messenger/
    It provides all necessary functionality

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 4, 2008
  5. Bhavesh

    Bhavesh Guest

    Again thanks michael,

    But in my site there is a requirement of using User-id of our own ,not
    windows live id..

    I mean we do not want to use Windows live id in Video CHAT...instead
    we want to allow user to use ID created by themselves on our site...

    So for this reason I can't use your suggested option..though many
    thanks for your suggestion..

    let me know if you know any other gr8 Third PArty VIDEO CHAT tool,
    easily integratable in webapplication..

    Regards,
    Bhavesh

    Bhavesh, Mar 4, 2008
  6. Hello Bhavesh,

    I'd recommend to look at http://www.componentsource.com/ - it's central place
    where all commecial components are published

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev [MVP], Mar 4, 2008
  7. Bhavesh

    kepal

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    C# code for random video chat website.

    Hello Guys,

    i want to add a random chat on my asp.net project so can anyone help me plzz...

    provide links or code for that.....in advance thx

    kepal, Dec 11, 2011