ASP sessions expire prematurely?

Jazzis

After moving my application from W2K / IIS5 to W2K3 / II6 the
application works pefrectly BUT the user session expire prematurely
(after about 2 mins) rendering the application unusable.

Help / suggestions anyone? Yhanx in advance

Adam

Ad

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Jazzis said:
After moving my application from W2K / IIS5 to W2K3 / II6 the
application works pefrectly BUT the user session expire prematurely
(after about 2 mins) rendering the application unusable.

Help / suggestions anyone? Yhanx in advance

Adam

What have you tried in your attempts to correct this? I'm assuming you've
looked at your website properties and verified that the session timeout
setting is correct ...

Bob Barrows

Ad

Top