ASP to HTML without a browser

Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all, apologies in advance as this pertains to classic asp, but I am hopeful someone can answer this for me.

I have a lot of asp pages (>100) which contain basic HTML along with some file scripting object variables. What I would like to do is to render these into static HTML pages without having to view them in a browser. In other words, run a command against all my .asp pages and magically create their equivalent in HTML (with all variables correctly populated) -- the way they would look if I viewed them live online.

Any suggestions? There should be an easier approach for doing this without having to scrape the rendered .asp pages from the web.

Thanks much!