    mySQL, I don't want to create a mixed environment by using phpmyadmin
    to administrate it. Does anyone know of an ASP-based administration
    package for mySQL? ANy help would be appreciated.

    JStrummer, May 21, 2004

  2. JStrummer

    Suvra Barua Guest

    I think that should be a problem it will work. I work for a web
    hosting company
    they have package for ASP, MySql together and they are also using
    phpAdmin
    to administrate MySql Database. If they are not having any problem
    then there is no problem.

    Suvra Barua
    Internet promoter
    M6.Net
    www.m6.net
    Windows 2003 hosting - ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, CGI, Perl, FTP, Frontpage
    extension
    SQL 2000, MS Access, Emails, Stats with 24 hour support. Starting from
    $4 m/o
    and 250 MB space. 20GB bandwidth.

    Suvra Barua, May 26, 2004

  3. JStrummer

    IPT Guest

    You can use a software like i use, pretty nice, free too.

    Go to download.com and look for 'mySQL Control Center'

    IPT, Jun 30, 2004