aspnet_regiis -pa fails to locate container

Guest

Hi - After creating a new Rsa key container called "MyRsaContainer", I can't
seem to add an ACL for Network Service (per these instructions -
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/yxw286t2.aspx). Here's the command
and result:

aspnet_regiis -pa "MyRsaContainer" "NT Authority\Network Service"
Adding ACL for access to the RSA Key container...
The RSA key container was not found.
Failed!

I verified the key container file is in here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys

Ideas?