aspnet_regiis -pa problem

Olivier MATROT

Hello,
I have an access denied problem running aspnet_regiis with the -pa option.
It is run on a windows 2003 server which is a domain member. The account used
in the argument list is located in the same domain.

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regiis.exe -pa
"NetFrameworkConfigurationKey" "RTESUPPORT\admin-corp"
Adding ACL for access to the RSA Key container...
Accès refusé. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) Failed!

The same command is working fine when specifying a local account.
I'm wondering which local (or remote) ressource access is denied here.

TIA.