    how to avoid memory problem???
    Is there anyways to solve that problem?

    Mukesh Patel

    Mukesh, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Mukesh,

    The garbage collector built into .net is fired at certain intervals (those
    intervals are determined by the framework itself) and destroys objects no
    longer in use. When that happens the memory will be regained.

    The framework controls memory very carefully and leaves instances of objects
    running when it senses that the application may be speeded up by re-using
    those objects. The framework manages all this very efficiently, so the short
    answer is don't worry about it.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP