assignment

javsam

hi, i want a list of c compilers available in market
also i need types of applications developed using c

Walter Roberson

hi, i want a list of c compilers available in market

That's a pointless assignment. If you were to start listing now
and were to continue listing for the next month solid, you
would not have completed the list, and new ones would have appeared while
you were busying creating the pointless list.
also i need types of applications developed using c

The list of types of applications which are NOT developed using C
would be much shorter, consisting mostly of applications that
were only implemented once.

For example, the US space shuttle "Primary Avionics Software System"
(PASS), used by 4 of the 5 shuttle computers, was implemented in HAL/S
rather than in C. On the other hand, there has likely been a number of
shuttle *simulations* that were done in C...

Joe Wright

javsam said:
hi, i want a list of c compilers available in market
also i need types of applications developed using c
Thanks for sharing. I want more money, also I need to get in better shape.