Authentication between ASP.net 1.1 and 2.0

srinivas

Hi,
I'm having two ASP.net applications.One in asp.net 1.1 and another in 2.0
In the first application i'm using forms authentication where i'm storing
the username details in the ticket.
Now i'm invoking the second application from the first using a hyper link.
Here i'm not getting the logged in user details of the first application.I
need that.As per my requirement second application can't be invoked
separately.
I want to use the same authentication for this second one also.
How can i do that?Pls help me....
Thanks in advance

srinivas

Hi Brock,
Thanks a lot...
It's working fine now..
But one issue i'm facing is that it's working under my localhost.But when
i'm trying to deploy it on other server,it's not working.
Anything i need to do with security permissions.?
On my machine ASPNET is having an administrator role.

Thanks
srinivas