Avenue A/Razorfish: Front End Technologist (XHTML, CSS, Java Script)

hrit24

Are you looking to join a dynamic, industry leading interactive agency
and technology consulting company?

Avenue A/Razorfish has an immediate opening for a Front End
Technologist in our Atlanta and South Florida offices. This role
bridges the creative and technical aspects of project delivery-- with
little supervision a Front end Technologist develops and implements
designs technically according to creative and art direction already
established. As such, the qualified candidate must be able to work in
and bridge the creative with the technical across a variety of
platforms and frameworks.

Your responsibilities will include:
·Responsible for executing through code complex designs that reflect
the creative and art direction provided within the established
technical framework
·Works well as a team member on large accounts, understanding how a
team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
·Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on
the project need and/or the type of project
·Establish front-end technology requirements and architecture
·Rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide
components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis,
prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site
or application.
·Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional
specifications documentation

Qualifications:
·At least 4+ years experience hand-coding D/XHTML, JavaScript and CSS

·At least 2+ years experience using ASP, ASP.Net, JSP, PHP or other
frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
·Experience with Macromedia Flash, particularly technical and coding
aspects such as ActionScript, Flash Remoting, Data Binding, Components,
etc. Flex experience a plus
·User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design
experience a plus
·Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to
complex design specifications during implementation
·Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers,
platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
·Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI
Guidelines, etc.)
·Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development
work
·Strong attention to detail.
·Strong written & oral communication skills.
·Willingness to travel.

Interested in working at Avenue A/ Razorfish?

We invite you to enhance your career and have fun by applying for a
Front End Technologist position at Avenue A Razorfish. Avenue
A/Razorfish offers qualified individuals a challenging career with
opportunities to learn and excel in a dynamic team environment with a
competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package.

Submit a resume, cover letter, and sample URLs via email ONLY to:
(e-mail address removed)

Avenue A Razorfish is an equal opportunity employer.

Richard Cornford

Avenue A/Razorfish has an immediate opening for a Front End
Qualifications:
·At least 4+ years experience hand-coding D/XHTML,
JavaScript and CSS
<snip>

The FAQ for this group explicitly states that commercial advertising is
off topic and not welcome. If you persist in this we are going to start
following up all your advertising with extremely critical technical
analysis of the web sites cited on your site as examples of your work,
thus negating the potential as of your posts advertisements for your
dubious services. I have looked at some of your example sites so I know
how easy it is going to be to do that.

Richard.