Looking for a front End developer. ( partner )

Reaction score
I'm a backend developer Specializing In PHP .
I want to start a small website Of mine , but i have little to no experience in the front-end.
The Idea of the website is like a social networking website.
And Expect To not get paid since im still a teenager.

Reaction score
Ensure you have a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript—the building blocks of front-end development. Familiarize yourself with the latest versions, standards, and best practices. Continuously expand your knowledge and adapt to new technologies and methodologies to stay relevant and deliver high-quality front-end experiences.

Reaction score
"i have little to no experience in the front-end."
So I guessing your back-end layouts are garbage!? The only difference between front-end and back-end are administrative tasks ie forms, turning things on / off etc. For instance, a simple list of links:

Front-end only displays the links.
Backend-end displays the links, but allows administrative options: creating new ones, clearing the list, each entry allows for link updating or removal.

On the front-end the code for the link list acts as a plugin for retrieving the information, NOTE, it's practically the same information as the back-end listing.

Ask a Question