    the file, it is then compiled into binary. Does this happen only once
    when the first user tries to launch it?

    Thanks!

    test, Jan 7, 2010

  2. test

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Yes

    ***canned wrong-newsgroup reply************************
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Bob Barrows, Jan 7, 2010

  3. test

    test Guest

    Thanks Bob, I added the other newgroup to my list.

    test, Jan 7, 2010