    * MS SQL Server
    * User control over setting applications, etc.
    * Multiple domains to various folders at no additional cost.

    Greg, Feb 23, 2006

  2. if you want something cheap, check out webhost4life.com feel free to mark
    me "Karl" as a referer ;)

    Karl
    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.fuelindustries.com/

    "Greg" <no_email_replies> wrote in message
    I'm looking for suggestions of where you feel the best Windows shared
    hosting is.

    Basic requirements:
    * ASP.NET

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Feb 23, 2006

  3. Greg

    InnoCreate Guest

    In my opinion you can't go far wrong with CrystalTech hosting
    http:\\www.crystaltech.com. I have several client sites running on
    their servers and never have any probs.

    James
    Innovative Creations Ltd
    http:\\www.InnoCreate.com

    InnoCreate, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Greg

    Spartaco Guest

    Spartaco, Feb 23, 2006
  5. Greg

    Lee Guest

    InnoCreate enlightened me by writing:
    I've been using these guys and they are very good. Wish they were not
    so stingy with the SQL database space, however.

    --
    Warm Regards,
    Lee

    "Upon further investigation it appears that your software is missing
    just one thing. It definitely needs more cow bell..."

    Lee, Feb 23, 2006