    best way to learn ASP.NET 2.0?

    Is it to use books? If so, can anyone recommend?

    Thanks,

    wohjh, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 11, 2007

  3. wohjh

    Jon Paal Guest

    Jon Paal, Jan 11, 2007
  4. wohjh

    Larry Bud Guest

    A good way is to use a book such as ASP.NET 2.0 Professional Published
    by WROX in conjunction with the free videos available on www.asp.net
    website. They have a great introduction on .NET and Visual Web
    Developer, etc.

    Larry Bud, Jan 11, 2007
  5. wohjh

    wohjh Guest

    wohjh, Jan 11, 2007
  6. wohjh

    Jon Paal Guest

    you can build examples with any tool you desire, including vwd.

    Jon Paal, Jan 11, 2007
  7. wohjh

    vijaydeveloper

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    India
    At that time there can be an insufficient amount of the books and resources available in the world but nowadays we have a lot of resources, Either we can go through with the offline mode or online mode learning, via this website as well.

    vijaydeveloper, Feb 20, 2019