Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have a site for a client which I created, but the logo is blurry and not sure how to fix it? The site is: www. freebierush .com

The logo is not blurred when I created it, only when I uploaded it to site.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
89
Reaction score
9
On the off chance this isn't just an advertisement, it's the background color colliding with the white text outline causing it to appear fuzzy. Place a black outline around the white on the text and it should even itself out, depends on the width of the black outline as to how clear it will become.