Book name for multifileing in c++

Muzammil

Hi, i want to learn about multi-fileing in c++ . Can anyone tell me a
good reference book?.
I dont have good idea over multifileing (header files, and
resource file what they do and how it generate object of class in
it).

saya-jin

Hi, i want to learn about multi-fileing in c++ . Can anyone tell me a
good reference book?.
I dont  have good  idea over  multifileing (header  files, and
resource file what  they do and how  it generate  object of  class in
it).

I think there isn't a book about these things because it completely
ups to coding style that you are using. As Mike said C/C++ have the
opportunity to include files to each 'translation unit' and you can
use this feature whatever you would like to. Basically an include file
is for declare the symbols that you are using not just in your module
but in the other ones to. For example if you have a class it's
declaration could be in a separated header file to reference to this
class from an other module. If you would like see some examples or
specification about this matter you need to have a look to some
detailed code style reference like:
- http://google-styleguide.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/cppguide.xml
- http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/bk01apas03.html
etc.