Could you recommend me a book for SQL?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by independent, Dec 7, 2019.

1. independent

independent

I need to learn sql too. and request someone to recommend me a suitable resource for this.

my criteria

**it should be reliable book (e.g. wiley publishing,springer publishing etc.)
    ** the didactic tongue is not always problem ,but containing a good assisstance is more effective.
    (e.g. while I am sure that this book's content is good: the complete reference javascript ,third edition fritz schneider ,thomas a powell, this book is way better than it: jon duckett,javascript and jquery. because in my opinion it is containing way beter assisstance in it.)

thanks
    regards

independent, Dec 7, 2019
    1. Advertisements

2. independent

independent

independent, Dec 7, 2019
    1. Advertisements

3. independent

sunfighter

Save money and look at a web site https://www.tutorialspoint.com/sql/ See if that helps. Next look at a language that uses sql to talk to a RDBMS database. Right now the most widely used is PHP with MySql. PHP has two structures and the PDO method is prefured

sunfighter, Dec 8, 2019
  4. independent

independent

thaks both for your and recommednation. I think/thought I shall/would be able to find that book online.

independent, Dec 9, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question