    (e.g. while I am sure that this book's content is good: the complete reference javascript ,third edition fritz schneider ,thomas a powell, this book is way better than it: jon duckett,javascript and jquery. because in my opinion it is containing way beter assisstance in it.)

    thanks
    regards

    independent, Dec 7, 2019

  2. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    independent, Dec 7, 2019

  3. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    17
    Save money and look at a web site https://www.tutorialspoint.com/sql/ See if that helps. Next look at a language that uses sql to talk to a RDBMS database. Right now the most widely used is PHP with MySql. PHP has two structures and the PDO method is prefured

    sunfighter, Dec 8, 2019
  4. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    thaks both for your and recommednation. I think/thought I shall/would be able to find that book online.

    independent, Dec 9, 2019