    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Everyone, I want to learn SQL and looking for an online book but I am confused about which author book is good for beginners' point. Can anyone know? I have checked on google I am confused between Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and Head First SQL. Can anyone help me to choose the right one?

    aarti, Jun 10, 2020

  2. aarti

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    14
    I have found no book titled "Microsoft SQL Server 2016" What I do find is the license to use this database at $200.00the cheapest and $798.00 at the highest. But Head First SQL can be found in pdf format for free if you go here:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...st%20SQL.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2q34RXVU-MaDLbhB0_O3WR

    The most widely used SQL is MySQL and the server side language used to access hat DB is PHP. To learn this you could find a free website ( https://www.000webhost.com/free-php-hosting?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=48faa8492c298a98e7628270c44d19c69d3567f6-1591807164-0-AfMpQZNVByoSydyJ8YMLM7IGsv8c8QtwFydujDGqtg2D1daAUTGiqPLmuezXLTWbhzFs1nTbhQvW2TCRHQBIiCDlr71I2EER0lQxyIhSbyb8NJTwRr3bcPoK0QfcC9wleFPP3k2pN5RCChJxOl2D453csvKQQkKazhBfo7sZH6ca5SnIM9X98gEgtoOHqf4g7gs4eYTF73zep6g11FuGDbgaepBy41fXcptxa1yYbLli4ocN1N7JMTPL6vEq4K8RvyhlIn1oqlxSnPyNgdxaOl5EO_5SnrTSe0jqwnqEFwpI ) or place a server on your computer. The two main ones are Xamp and WampServer. I tried both and use Wamp. You coud also try easyPHP.

    I wish you luck and if you need any other help we're always here.

    sunfighter, Jun 10, 2020
    rohanjoshi0894 likes this.

  3. aarti

    rohanjoshi0894

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would prefer you to go with "Head First SQL: Your Brain on SQL -- A Learner's Guide" if you want more book then start with this post, Where the author has described everything about the books, Why these books are the best.

    rohanjoshi0894, Jun 12, 2020