Book recommendations for Entity Framework, DAAB, or Tiered Architecture?

Cirene

Do you have any good book recommendations for learning Entity Framework,
DAAB, and/or Tiered Architecture (business objects, etc)?

I am a VB.net developer, but C# would be ok I guess....

Thanks

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Cirene,

there are no EF books published yet. First come this winter http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...s=aps&field-keywords=entity+framework&x=0&y=0

I recommend you to use MSDN Magazine and MSDN as resource in these days

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour