Book recommmendations

news.microsoft.com

Anyone have recommendations for books on building ASP.NET 2.0 controls? All
the books I turn up when searching that have good reviews are ASP.NET 1.0
books. TIA.

Eric Immerman

I picked up Web Parts and Custom Controls for ASP.NET 2.0 from Wrox at B&N
last week. So far on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a solid 7. I find
that it is a excellent resource to help me understand some of the more
complex things about Custom Controls. Then I can jump to the web or at least
experiment intelligently from there. Here is a link to the book on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...6472-2912001?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Let me know if you find another book that you like.

Regards,
Eric Immerman
Solution Manager Development
Allin Interactive