Brain dumps, cheat sheets for exams like mcse ccna.

jeff101

Exam Prep site www.examcheets.com is providing 30% to 50%
exam questions, brain dumps, cheat sheets as a free sample and is
helpful for the people who can’t spend money on the exam prep for ccna
mcse and other certifications.

Jeff

I think it is better to demonstrate my .NET knowledge by showing what I've
done in .NET. My impression is that a lot of employers don't care about
those certification exams from microsoft, they are more interested in what
the candidate have done in .NET.... I think those tests don't show how good
a candidate are in .NET...

but that is my impression :)

Mark Rae

I think it is better to demonstrate my .NET knowledge by showing what I've
done in .NET. My impression is that a lot of employers don't care about
those certification exams from microsoft, they are more interested in what
the candidate have done in .NET.... I think those tests don't show how good
a candidate are in .NET...

but that is my impression :)

I couldn't agree more, as anyone who's been here for a while will
confirm...;-)

There are any number of websites who, for a small fee, will sell you the
entire set of questions and answers for any MCP - all you have to do is
learn them parrot-fashion the night before you sit the "test".

A total and utter waste of time and money...

daokfella

Agreed. However, sometimes employers need to fulfill their Microsoft
Certified Partner status which require x amount of certified peeps in
the organization.