Building a custom table control

I am Sam

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Server control development and I need some serious help with
something. I want to build a control that will allow the developer using the
control to define columns so I am building a composit control and inheriting
from the Table web control. My problem is how do I set up the control so
that columns can be set at design time much like
<asp:Table...>
<asp:TableRow ...>
<asp:TableCell...></asp:TableCell>
<asp:TableCell...></asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:Table>

I need to set it up so that the site developer can impliment a new table
cell in design time. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you