Button click event not firing on production IIS server?

JohnH.

I'm obviously not looking in the right place to find the source of
this problem. Anybody got any ideas where to look?

I have an ASP.NET c# application w/ several pages that have buttons.
On my development IIS server everything works fine. When I publish my
code to a pre-productions staging area everything works fine. When I
move the code to our productions environment the buttons click events
for the buttons on one page stop firing.

Facts:
(1) The buttons on all of the other pages work fine in production.
(2) I have cycled this code from development to staging to production
several times and the buttons on this problem page have always worked
fine in the past.
(3) All of the buttons on this page have stopped firing.
(4) My Page directive has these settings:
AutoEventWireup="False"
smartNavigation="False"
enableViewState="True"
(5) I am attaching the event handlers as delegates. I've traced
through the code on the production server and the event handler
delegate functions are getting attached to the buttons they are just
not firing.
(6) The development and production servers are both Windows 2003
Servers w/ all of the latest patches, and .Net Framework v1.1 w/ SP1.
(7) I did make changes to the problem page, but nothing (famous last
words) that should effect the buttons.

I've searched MSDN, Technet, Google, and news groups. I'm pulling
my hair out. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,
John

JohnH.

Ken,

You are the man!!! That fixed it. I'm little puzzled because the
symptoms did not exactly match the knowledge base article. But, I went
ahead and ran aspnet_regiis.exe and the buttons started firing. Thanks
for responding to my post.

John