C ---> device programming

Atz

Hi to all !

Before one week ago i got in touch with device which should make two basic
functions like moving forward und rising hand (something like basic robot ),
so my question is how transfer application to this robot.

The program that i made is created in C++ but i can easly "switch" to C.
:--)

Basicly, what u see on screen are two buttons: move foward, rise hand. We
tested this application and is't working fine,
but i have NO idea how to transfer this application on my robot.

Till now i didn't make any device programming but i really want to learn how
this works.

I know that chip is IPC@chip and he has RTOS.

Questions:
Do i need developed bord or maybe something else.
How to transfer data to device (AVR Studio ? )

I would be very thankfull if someone could give me some explanation and some
advice, becuse im new in this part of programming , and i really want to
learn how to make device programming.

Thanx in advance....

Joona I Palaste

Atz said:
Hi to all !
Before one week ago i got in touch with device which should make two basic
functions like moving forward und rising hand (something like basic robot ),
so my question is how transfer application to this robot.
The program that i made is created in C++ but i can easly "switch" to C.
:--)
Basicly, what u see on screen are two buttons: move foward, rise hand. We
tested this application and is't working fine,
but i have NO idea how to transfer this application on my robot.
Till now i didn't make any device programming but i really want to learn how
this works.
I know that chip is IPC@chip and he has RTOS.

Questions:
Do i need developed bord or maybe something else.
How to transfer data to device (AVR Studio ? )

Your questions do not concern the C language at all. C is a programming
language, and does not define any custom chips or hardware interfaces.
Try asking on a newsgroup dedicated to hardware programming.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark