    MANIFEST.MF from a jar file.

    Thanks in Advance
    Kiran.

    wolverine, Mar 21, 2007

  2. wolverine

    mliptak Guest

    I'd use a shell script for that..
    m.

    mliptak, Mar 21, 2007

  3. wolverine

    wolverine Guest

    I have to extract the file from the program itself and not from a
    shell script.

    wolverine, Mar 21, 2007
  4. wolverine

    mliptak Guest

    I thought you've written "extract the MANIFEST.MF from a jar file".

    mliptak, Mar 21, 2007
  5. Assuming that you really need to do this through C++, a jar file is
    just a zip file, so just google for C libraries that can read zip
    files and Bob's your uncle.

    tragomaskhalos, Mar 21, 2007